• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California members

armytruck63

I believe Yellobronc is from Santa Maria, near SLO. I haven't seen him on here recently. That is a beautiful part of California.

Last edited:

goodwithwood35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Used to live in SLO if that's where you're from...I got to paso Robles once a week or so for work if you ever need anything from over this way, or shuttle stuff from other places nearby. I cover an account from coalinga to Ventura and San ardo. Yeah I'm an oilfield guy. Boy do I miss slo...

SLOrazorsedge

I'm a retired SLO LEO, actually live in Atascadero. I'm back and forth to Bako a couple times a month for a consulting job. Wow your covering a huge area! Thanks for the offer, it might just come in handy now and then. I'll shoot you a PM with contact info.

MFP2241

Allan from Escondido, CA here. Looking to replace my F250 PSD with something I can use for remote camping and fishing/Baja Assault Vehicle. Something like a M1079 LMTV.

Into brewing beer, BBQ-ing, building boats and race cars, making custom fishing rods, and offshore/inshore saltwater fishing.