• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

can hemtt rims be reversed

jayjetseck

found some cheap hemtt wheels and was looking at some made by a outfit in indiana it looks like he has the same kind but reversed them for the rear install so they track the same!! these will be on a m35a2 , with new centers welded in!! so my question is keep the fronts with a posistve offset and can i flip the rim around and install that way????

dm22630

Are you referring to the modified hemtt rims on ebay? He is a member here, his username is "ccequipment".

Personally, I think that they are the BEST looking deuce rims I have seen. And, when you figure in the savings of having 2 piece rims (that you can mount a tire onto yourself) vs a 1 piece rim (that a tire shop has to mount & will charge you $25/tire)....it is a no-brainer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks