• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Carguy455 with a Tank as a kid

dittle

Marine,

That AA piece is huge. Its built on a M48A5 chassis and weighs as much or more than an Abrams. When that piece was brought to us the tractor/trailer combo had 18 axels. To get into the drivers seat (if the hatch is closed) you have to climb clear up top into the gunners station, spin the turret to face backwards and shimmy down through a "tunnel" that will get you to the drivers seat. If the turret is facing forwards all you can see is the engine compartment. This one has a fuel leak on it so this spring I plan on pulling the pack, replacing/repairing the fuel lines and then get it running.

marine0311

Marine,

That AA piece is huge. Its built on a M48A5 chassis and weighs as much or more than an Abrams. When that piece was brought to us the tractor/trailer combo had 18 axels. To get into the drivers seat (if the hatch is closed) you have to climb clear up top into the gunners station, spin the turret to face backwards and shimmy down through a "tunnel" that will get you to the drivers seat. If the turret is facing forwards all you can see is the engine compartment. This one has a fuel leak on it so this spring I plan on pulling the pack, replacing/repairing the fuel lines and then get it running.
Wow i didn't know you were actually working on it. I thought that was just a site. Cool very cool. I wish i could work on stuff like that. Then again i'd screw up the engine or the wiring. I'll have the military know how soon though then maybe i'll start buying more mv's to fix or maybe i should wait till i get a bigger wallet.:p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks