• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cbc

RANDYDIRT

Nice truck there BB. I ain't out to make a killing, as I really want it for the Bobber. But with Christmas, and a hand full of spider gear shrapnel out of the Deuce, I can't keep it for selfish reasons. Make me an offer.

Dirt

ARYankee

Wow!!! You got some pics? If so email them to me or post them. Then let me check with the boss lady and see if I could get it for Christmas.

RANDYDIRT

You ain't wrong there. Mike at Hooks Tx. has been there for awhile, and he asked me what it was. Exact words were "I wonder what that trailer was for" and "Never seen one like that!"

Dirt

RANDYDIRT

ARYankee. TJ I know it looks like a lot of money on the classifieds. Would you like to make an offer on just the CBC? PM me.

Dirt

KsM715

I think your about right on with your price for the combo.

If I was keeping my bobber for my self I would make you a serious offer.

RANDYDIRT

Thanks Ksm.... I didn't figure I was too far off. I really, really want to keep this for my bobber, but I don't see that in my future.

Dirt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks