• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Check your NEW multifuel injector lines for obstructions.

ShearerLegal

I'm replacing injection pump on my multifuel M543A2. Order a couple sets of injector lines from several different vendors for the wrecker and the Deuce. While preparing to paint the lines I happened to notice that one of the holes in one of the ends looked clogged. Using a very small drill bit, I poked the hole and drill bit stopped. There was either a burr causing the hole to be plugged or it wasn't machined all the way through. Check another line and it was semi-obstructed as well. Both obstructions appeared to be metal. Going to check them all now. I hesitate to think what would have happened to injector if I had just put the new lines on without checking them.

peashooter

Glad you caught it when you did. Problems like that make troubleshooting a real pain because you pretty much rule out new parts as the problem (especially something as simple as an injector line).