• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cheerleaders like MV's

dittle

Was out doing an event today for the Patriot Guard here in MN. Two of the Minnesota Vikings cheerleaders happened to be at the event as well so I got them to take a few pictures in front of our display. The blond cheerleader's dad served in Viet Nam so we chatted quite abit about his experiences. We had a Blackhawk show up as well for the event. I think the count was between 4000 to 5000 bikes showed up for the event. Enjoy

Attachments

dittle

Here is a "portion" of the bikes that showed up. The filled 3 different parking lots at the event. We had to park on the grass to allow more ashpalt for the bikes.

Attachments

I would like to start a 'home' for troubled NFL cheerleaders.
I am just that kind of humanitarian, it's just the way I am. ;)
I'd like to start one, too, but I'd be more interested in the wayward cheerleaders. ;)
I hereby declare the start of PNW chapter of the "Home For Troutbled NFL AND Wayward Cheerleaders".

As president, I am looking for more PNW members.

jimm1009

If you are williing to accept volunteers from Louisiana I would be willing to travel for this wonderful cause.
The cheerleader on the left in the picture appeared to need some moral support so I am willing to take time off of work to help. :drool:

jimm1009

PS: Nice Green stuff there too

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks