• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ChilocotheOh to Aurora In.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Even with a m1008 in the back of the m35 on the tail of the trailer and the second m1009 on the front there still isn't enough lenght. Weight wise m1008 roughly weighs 5700 each and 12000 for the deuce total weight of 23000 roughly on the trailer, 3000 over the trailers limit. Doc this has bad idea writen all over it.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All I know is I don't want to convoy with you if it's that same truck from the GA Rally trip. With that load on that poor Ford you are going to have to carry extra fuel tanks to make it from exit to exit.

M1008's Indy yes Steve its the same gave her a super tunnin i was thinkin maybe i'd stack them one in duece bed one one the neck and hood of the duece . Nuttin to crazy ya no just some good ole hillerabaqnise enginnering. Yep i gottem hope they aint to bad.

auron

i have a hopped up 7.3 dually and that is more weight then i am willing to pull with her if the deuce is road worthy 100% have a second driver with a truck in that bed and another one with the ford otherwise 2 trips minimum

Attachments