• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CHUCKY'S TREE HOUSE !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So Clean!!!! That is an interesting manifold piece for the air side of the turbo, never seen one quite like it. That alternator would be sweet on my M813.
i refer to this picture as the (CRIME SCENE) ! LOL This is a 97 model ! Crazy how much a 8 dollar can of ACE HARDWARE Cat paint would make !

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well i hate to tell this story but i know at least one of ya have been wondering where ive been ! I went to an old friends birthday party at the local watering hole a week or so back that seemed to slip on in to last call (something i would know nothing about) and i was approached by the most beautiful thing i have ever seen and invited me to take a sip from her very strange metal goblet so at the time but of coarse i accepted not wanting to hurt her feelings and just a blink of an eye i dont remember NOTHING ! I was abducted by ALIENS and taken to a strange spaceship with strange small creatures everywhere in the grass around the space ship with small steel legs that just stared at me without blinking an eye till something snatched me up and drug me onboard the ship to which i dont remember but pieces but they buckled me to this round metal wheel on the wall of this room and over the last week they have poked and prodded me to no end as the wheel spun slowly on the wall and forced me to have sexual relations with this awful creature that had this huge round head with great big eyes and snorted alot and it seemed that this went on for a week if not 2 before they released me (threw me back out in the grass and slammed the door shut ! And once i got my sense back i got to feeling all my pockets on my bib overalls to see if i had any of my belongings to which all were there in their spots so i got my phone out and dialed 911 and told the nice understanding woman on the phone and she would triangulate my cell signal and come find me and all this all coming together about sun up and the sun started reflecting off the strange metal of the spaceship and showing much more details of the craft and only moments later the sheriffs officers came sliding up to the ship to which i was so glad but they jumped out and handcuffed ME ! Hold up fellas the ALIENS are there in the ship im the victim here ! As they stuffed me into the back of the paddy wagon i here them laughing at me and pointing at the ship to which the door opened again and im screaming for them to jump in the van while you still can /save yourself ! And low and behold the round headed creature emerged from the ship and the closer she got she had shape shifted into a 400 lb fat girl named Della that seemed to know all of the officers well and she wanted to press charges for me destroying 9 pink flamingos she had in the yard that i had so bravely fought off for hours prior to the abduction into the now with better focus a very old double wide only a few miles from my home ! So please beware of prom queens approaching you at closing time while out having a few drinks they are NOT what they seem and the officer that took me home told me that Della has strapped a few fellas over the years to her lazy susan on her kitchen table to which i replyed that i didnt want to press charges at this point to which he fully understood but ive got a court date to appear over the pink flamingo/creatures next month so i may have to be missing again when the gavel drops ! Stay tuned and please load a few bucks on my commisary account down at the county jail if the judge holds a grudge !