• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

chunk/center section weight

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Your guess is wrong George! I have one sitting in the back yard and I can barley move the dang thing! I will see if I can get it on a scale for you.

tm america

i'm curious to see.i need to change my front sometime soon.i'm not looking forward to pulling the whole axle out to do it:confused:maybe i'm trying to convince myself it is real light .So if i think it will be easy maybe i will be able to talk myself into jumping on it.....

ARDUECE

locker

One day Im going to put a locker in the rear of mine.I was told I have to take the bed off.And use an engine hoist.More work.

when you get ready too put one in i can get one for$389 delivered to your door. yukon grizzly so it is a brand name. ive put mine to the test and no problems yet.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I went outside to see if I could lift it onto the scale, no dice. I will get out the cherry picker tomorrow and get an exact weight.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks