• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy Lights

David_4x4

Dad got me a convoy light kit for Christmas. Can anyone point me towards a TM or an online source on how to put these things on the truck? We kind of have an idea on how they might go on. But instrucktions would help. :oops:

FrankUSMC

David
The kit I got came with the instructions. I have no way of scanning them, but if you PM me your address I could make a copy of them at work and mail them to you.
One of the few, Frank

Deuceswild

David_4x4 said:
Dad got me a convoy light kit for Christmas. Can anyone point me towards a TM or an online source on how to put these things on the truck? We kind of have an idea on how they might go on. But instrucktions would help. :oops:
David,
P.M sent.

David_4x4

Re: RE: Re: Convoy Lights

emmado22 said:
Did you get the ring mount and winch with it also? :)
LOL, negative.

But here in the coming weeks I'll be looking for a complete M49 ring mount set.

Also thanks to Jeff (Deuceswild) for the instructions. Maybe I can get them on when it warms up here later in the week.

David_4x4

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Convoy Lights

emmado22 said:
What year is your truck? The M66 mount might be the one you need.
My truck is dated 1971. I'll take an M66 or an M49, whichever one is complete and looks the best etc. I would like an M49 just because it's earlier, but if a nice M66 one turned up. I'd probably buy it.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Convoy Lights

I would like to put a ring mount on my M543A2 would I use a M49? What is a ball park price for a complete unit?
James G.

rizzo

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Convoy Lights

what size ball bearings are in those rings? I remember everyone having a hard time finding them a while back. they have some at the local surplus place