• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS and Arduino

Plasa

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One solution could be to check if pressure when inflating is below the preset. This means that there is not enough pressure in the tank and that the tires will deflate instead of inflate. Doing so it can be avoid that the pressure in the wet tank gets below a critical level. Than it can be used the cheap compressor switch that start below 80 and stop at 120...
And I hope that people will check that something is going wrong if engine fan starts spinning due low air in the wet tank.
BUT it's not as safe as it's now: if wire is broken the ctis will not start...
Christian

Ronmar

One solution could be to check if pressure when inflating is below the preset. This means that there is not enough pressure in the tank and that the tires will deflate instead of inflate. Doing so it can be avoid that the pressure in the wet tank gets below a critical level. Than it can be used the cheap compressor switch that start below 80 and stop at 120...
And I hope that people will check that something is going wrong if engine fan starts spinning due low air in the wet tank.
BUT it's not as safe as it's now: if wire is broken the ctis will not start...
Christian
That can’t happen unless your tires are over ~85 PSI or you are drawing CTIS air from somewhere else. CTIS(and the fan) pulls air from the protection valve and it wont let air out of the wet tank unless the tank pressure is over 85PSI…

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks