• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS problems

mcmullag

I had/have a truck with working CTIS, I think, but it has been really cold out so I did not start it for two weeks. one tire does leak down in that time, you can see the bulge. I started it up and had 5 flashing lites on Saturday. I followed the info that somebody pasted on page 1 and it helped. I also turned the truck off and on twice while fiddling with it. What seems to help is run the engine at 1200 rpm and hit the run flat button. I think that makes the system try to put air in the tires more often. I got down to one flashing hwy lite and I think if I drive it, that will prolly go solid as it was in the past. This cold weather is probably causing more leaks and problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks