• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Electric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farscrape

I tried to reply to the previous thread but it was closed. I am having the same problem as the previous poster. I ordered 3 items, 2 in early December and 1 on the 27th and only received one item so far. No response to several emails to this guy, and of course the paypal phone number goes straight to a message saying "this mailbox is full."

I tried PM'ing 1STSARGE and got no reply either. Can someone who knows him please contact him on my behalf? I don't really have to have the glow plug diagnostic guide (although I paid for it) but I need the temp sensor kit to get my glow plugs off of the push button.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A look at his user profile shows, Last Activity 12-27-2012 13:55.

I wonder why the last thread was closed?

Farscrape

Didn't see that one until after posting this, but there is another one from a month or two ago that is closed.

Just to add, I checked my spam filter and nothing there either.

Herewego

I feel bad for you Farscrape. The "SS Powers That Be/Brass" arent given you any help on this one. LOL. I am currently in the same boat. Ive been waiting for an order for a long time. Ive ordered from them in the past and never really had any issues. Did you pay with paypal? If so try to contact them. Good Luck!

P.S. Make sure you do A LOT of searching on here before you post anything. Otherwise the dog starts barking!

Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The "SS Powers That Be/Brass" arent given you any help on this one.
Just what do you think we can do for you (or him)?

I do not know of any way to force someone to answer a phone, reply to an email, or log on to SS.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I feel bad for you Farscrape. The "SS Powers That Be/Brass" arent given you any help on this one. LOL. I am currently in the same boat. Ive been waiting for an order for a long time. Ive ordered from them in the past and never really had any issues. Did you pay with paypal? If so try to contact them. Good Luck!

P.S. Make sure you do A LOT of searching on here before you post anything. Otherwise the dog starts barking!
This is a private deal with a private business that is not part of Steelsoldiers , so what can the The "SS Powers That Be/Brass" do , So what can you expect the "SS powers that be" to do ?
They have limited ability to moderate deals that are related to classified ads not deals with private businesses on parts sold throught the suppliers own website .

Herewego

I agree Doghead, that there is most likely nothing that can be done by any SS member (senior or not). But Farscrape is a new member (like me) and doesnt know all the idiosyncrasies of this group of members. We all know that owning/repairing Militrary Vehicles is a small community of people. Im sure someone on here knows the true status of the above mentioned website. As I see on here everyday, junor and veteran members alike getting chastised for topics deemed unworthy for answering and just get a sarcastic response instead.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know for a fact he and his wife have been called by several members.

Nothing more we can do.

More threads or discussions will not help. (that is why the last thread was closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks