• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV-II at San Antonio, TX. Pickup and or stored, maybe transport to FL or nearby.

Stonepicker1

Just working all options here.

I won the CUCV-II in San Antonio, TX on the 6th of March.

I just got back from a road trip from south Florida to SC(ferro's trailer drop-off) to Ohio to pickup some things I won and load Kenny's wrecker bed:recovry4x4: and just got back to south Florida at 3:30am today.

Just wondering if anyone might be able to pick up the truck and hold it for a few weeks, or be able to move it closer to Florida.

If not I will plan on doing a trip on between the 17th and 21st of March.

Attachments

Jeepsinker

Get with airbornebandsman or fuzzytoaster. If one of them can pick it up and link up with me I can bring it to my lot here and hold it for you as long as you need.

Stonepicker1

If you want I can probably haul the truck at least part way to FL for fuel costs.
Airborne, that sounds great.[thumbzup]

I will pay for the truck on Monday morning. So I should have the "paid in full" invoice by Tuesday.

Send me a pm: What email to send paid invoice/pick-up to you, total cost for pick-up and transport(about price is good) and what would be the location and time frame for me picking it up(closer to FL).

Thank You again
1SG Jackson

Stonepicker1

Looks like I will have "airbornebandsman" do the pickup. I will then plan a road trip out to TX to recover the CUCV-II.

Want to say, "Thanks" to all the members that offered to help me on this.

airborne, I will send the paid invoice to your email tonight. Thanks again.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Crap, need to start scouring TX Craigslist to see what else Texas has that I didn't know I need.

markg

I dont know if you have a load coming this way but you might check out uship for something coming this way. I have used them many times to offset the cost of fuel. If your bringing a flatbed trailer that is, you might be flat towing it back. have a good trip. thanks .mark
If you are planning on flat towing the right front tire in the picture looked slick. if your like me you have lots of 245/75/16 rubber on gm 8 lug wheels. i use the same size tire/wheel on my trailer.

Last edited:

Stonepicker1

I dont know if you have a load coming this way but you might check out uship for something coming this way. I have used them many times to offset the cost of fuel. If your bringing a flatbed trailer that is, you might be flat towing it back. have a good trip. thanks .mark
If you are planning on flat towing the right front tire in the picture looked slick. if your like me you have lots of 245/75/16 rubber on gm 8 lug wheels. i use the same size tire/wheel on my trailer.
i'll have my crew cab CUCV-II with gooseneck trailer.(- the LSSV) going to TX.

I went with 265/75/16 on all my CUCV-II's.

Attachments

Jeepsinker

Give me a call when you are getting close to my area, I'd at least like to meet you and shake your hand when you pass through. Have a guest room with new memory foam bed if you need a place to stay too.