• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dana 44

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bob, c heck with Citizensoldier. He has some new ones and could probably bring oneto Aberdeen MD if that helps.

BIGDIG

I just found him and asked what their going for and if he'd ship.I wish I was going to MD but not with the way work is going now..thanks for the help...I left a perfect 44 on my M880 when I moved from Boston to Va.The junk guy took the truck after I stripped it down a bit..but left the front axle... STUPID STUPID STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Bob

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still might be a way, there are a few folks in the Tidewater area going to MD. Might be worth asking if you guys can strike a deal.

BIGDIG

Oh ok,I dont know anyone down here.Just started getting back into the military vehicle stuff now that im a bit more settled in..Do you know who lives near me that is going up there..a really apriciate your help..
If work wasnt so in a tight time frame to get this job done then Id go,but I know Id get in trouble hauling back MORE green stuff than I left back home.gotta keep the wife happy...
Thanks again for your help
Bob

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bob, there is a forum for transportation needs. Post up in there what you need help with and if anyone can do it, they will answer up.

BIGDIG

Ok,back in action.Wife just had our first baby last week..a boy..I promised her I wouldnt touch the Trail Duster untill we got settled in and my new job got started up..More $$..So off I go on an adventure again to find a Dana 44 axle out of an M880..Somewhere located in the Va area for easy pick up..A Dana 60 rear would be nice also so I wont have to rebuild the one I have..
Have some radio parts/wires/antenna's and mounts for trade along with an S210 Commo shelter..
Bob

BIGDIG

Oh sweet.I thought they were gone up in MD..Ok,Im starting my new job tuesday,Since you still have 3 sets,Ill put $$ aside for them and hopefuly by end of june we can work it out..Id love to do a road trip but with the new job,Im working a min of 50hrs a week plus the new baby on board..
I dont know anyone here that is willing to travel up there so let me know what you can come up with and what you want to transport them...Ill have a company fuel card so diesel fuel shouldnt be an issue if someone needs some..
Thanks again and Ill stay in touch.