• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce at Cullman Tornado

Mt Doom Field Owner

I shot some good footage of the tornado that ripped through Cullman, Alabama on April 27th. We had straight line winds of over 140 mph earlier that morning bringing down hundreds of trees in the town of Hanceville just south of Cullman, AL. then after lunch this tornado comes through. I drove the Deuce into Hanceville that morning and pushed trees off the road or pulled them off after cutting with a chainsaw. I was just leaving Cullman when I spotted the tornado and pulled over to video. Even at this distance that Deuce was rocking back and forth in the wind! Had the tornado went over this truck it would have been tossed around like a toy.

Watch the video - Cullman Tornado by Mt. Doom on YouTube or link here:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQM0yzGjQRI[/media]

skytroop232

Pretty amazing footage. Glad you are ok. A good friend, Eddie Woods, his parents and in-laws live in Cullman abd his father in law watched it from his back yard as it hit about 2 blocks from his house.

I was just in Cullman about 2 months ago. My Water Buffalo is at the Woods farm. I have to get back down there and pick it up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks