• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce IP issue

joesco

My buddy who bought my M35A1 discovered a fuel leak at his injection pump. Reading some of the threads it appears to be coming from the large nut (primer / plunger??), so we attempted to loosen it and the head broke off. We were able to remove it but need a replacement.

Does anyone have a take off replacement or a source for this bolt / spring. Thanks very much!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have some parts, PM sent.

Do you have any pics to post? It would help understand what is going on with the pump you have.

gimpyrobb

I spoke to him today. The part that broke is tricky to find a good replacement for. They are a lapped fit and not easy to find a good match. I will do my best.

gimpyrobb

The 12pt plug on the side of the head. Luckily he didn't loose the spring and needle, all he needs is the plug.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks