• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce seat replacement (stock)

w3azel

As you can see the original seats were destroyed, old, falling apart, and missing. Purchased these from a sponsor here and am very satisfied with the quality and quickness of delivery. I was a little sad though that the new seats are foam cushion instead of the original spring insert design. For the price I can't complain and maybe now I won't get thrown around when I hit a bump. Replacement was fairly easy though the original seats are riveted in and had to be grinded off. The bolt and nut size is 1/4" 20 thread and not included. Two bolts, four nuts and 6 washers. Tools needed were knife, hammer, grinder, pliers and 7/16 wrench. I only put primer on for now. It was getting dark.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks