• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce title

tomesee1

does anyone have a good title company to use need to get some deuce and 5 ton titles waited to long now gl wont give me sf97s

tomesee1

just looked at there site says 7-10 days after they recieve your order hope it works hate wasting the $200 for nothing

jimm1009

Sf-97

G.L. says one year but I sure wait that long.
I think that months or less would be good practice.

Once they say no, that's pretty much it.

It is nice to have the SF-97 showing the history of the vehicle for some collectors but almost mandatory in order to generate a title in most states.
Not title, no registration except for Alabama and perhaps one or two others.

I would want it for proof that it was never stolen.
You have to turn in the original, but I always make a really good color copy first.

Jim

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This thread reminded me to submit an SF97 request. I just completed it online. Sale date was 11/06/08. Lets see if they follow through. I'm in FL, the trailer was bought in FL and they are a FL dealer so they know what their obligations are.

tomesee1

mine were in sept 08 but after submitting paperwork 600000 times we finnaly got to pick our trucks up in nov the number i called today for international was 1-800-543-8626 they picked up in 3 rings i dont know im hoping you guys get your titles so we dont all send our money in and get nothing

neb4x4

I've been waiting for the title from the guy I bought my M35 from. I bought it on 3-7-09. He sent the SF-97 in the next day. Still not a word from them. He has called them several times.... They say they are busy "with many other sales"............................. Hmmmmm... I trust my guy that I bought it from... He usually buys about 20 a year, then sells them to public.

He said he has never had to wait over a month, now for mine it's been 1.5months!!