• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce with "digital" camo

Chevytruck

Got another message from the curious man today... He writes:
"I cannot understand how the exhaust smoke disappears. How come the army has not developed something like this?"

I replied: "I've been working on this system for about 15 years. The reason the smoke disappears is because it is "tagged" ionically by the system as it is created. The main issue I have is vibration causing it to "flicker".

I'm sure the military has a similar system....."
:funny: rofl

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another reply today:
"Lookin' good though! Have you tried it on a different vehicle that doesn't shake that much?"

My reply:
"If I can get the voltages right and not screw up the electronics on my truck, I am thinking about installing one on my Dodge. It has a lot stabler electronics package and with the newer suspension/sound dampening I shouln't have the issue! Thanks and I'll keep you updated."

AN/ARC186

Another reply today:
"Lookin' good though! Have you tried it on a different vehicle that doesn't shake that much?"

My reply:
"If I can get the voltages right and not screw up the electronics on my truck, I am thinking about installing one on my Dodge. It has a lot stabler electronics package and with the newer suspension/sound dampening I shouln't have the issue! Thanks and I'll keep you updated."
Tell him you'll be working on the phasers and photon torpedo launcher next...:wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks