• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce won't start.

toddm

I recently changed the fuel filters on my Duece and the fuel pump made noise, but very little fuel pressure. Took out the pump and the bottom cover was falling off. Problem solved.

aboonski

I wanted to completely drain the fuel tank and thoroughly clean the bottom real good but I have to keep my truck in running order in case I get a visit from our local code enforcement people. I hope to change out my filters tomorrow and then have my buddy Lavarok turn up the fuel on my I.P. a bit because my truck is a real dog compared to the pickup of his trucks! A while back Kenny swapped out my 'D' turbo for a 'C' and there was a noticeable change in the power band. Once the filters are changed out I'll increase the fuel to see if performance changes any. It's really scarry to think that, all this time I have been driving around without a functional lift pump in my fuel tank! If anybody ever doubts that these trucks will run with just the I.P., tell them about my experience!