• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do you know the answer?

alphadeltaromeo

I was browsing posts and found this one about OPCOMs nifty gen deuce addition. This pic caught my eye and I was wondering if ya'll can figure out where that black spot on the side of his house originated from???

rofl

Attachments

sailor2000

I was driving my Deuce over to the airport where the Wings Over Houston airshow will be this weekend to get our passes and find out where on the field I was going to park... and at a red light a guy pulls up in the left lane and rolls down the passenger window and waves at me... I stick my head out and he says "I think you have a bad injector... your engine is making lots of smoke!!"... I smiled and waved thinking " I LIKE it that way!!!".. LOL...

acetomatoco

until you were smoked by the LDS427 in the M35A1 with low exhaust, you ain't seen nuffin yet... Knocking comrades off the bicycles...in a swirl of petrochemical residue...Combat engineer priority.

devilman96

I got up this morning and fired up the deuce in my parking lot... A lovely little apartment complex in the center of Boca Raton, FL... *evil grinz*

I couldnt help notice the white BMW and bably blue new mustang next me me look rather... Spotted *innocent look*

He he he... I hate living in a concrete jungle but sometimes life with a deuce makes it funny!