• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drive Line Vibration

Racky

Hi All

I have a vibration in the drive line with what sounds like extreme gear whine I cannot figure it out. It comes and goes but most prevalent @ 45 mph. When it gets louder you can feel it in the steering wheel and when it gets quieter you can feel it in the transfer case shifter. I have checked the u joints and all flange mounting bolts all are tight and not worn. Transfer case mounts also good. Checked gear oil in trans and transfer case. Oil in trans good and clean oil in transfer case dark brown almost black but no metal particles. If any of you guys could help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Racky

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks