• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DTID

Floyd

DTID

I have noticed this type of number is on all the auction titles I have bid on. Does anyone have any idea what it is? I’m still awaiting the EUC for this truck (M36A2) its DTID follows.

W81H7U70570001A

Thanks, Floyd

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DTID Disposal Turn-In Document

acetomatoco

DRMO ID # and the Julian Date. The W81H7U is the identifier for the location of turnin, and the 7057 is 2007 Day 57, and the 0001A is the item # on the document. 0001 is first and a identical one would be 0001A etc. A second turn in at the location from a different generator (user) would be 0002, on the same day. SW3119 is DDWG Warner Robins AFB in GA, for example. You will also find this # on the yellow sticker with the bar code sometimes found on items you buy. Makes it easier for inventory control and for the screeners to "screen" stuff for donation during the period after turn in and before turnover to GL for auction.