• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ebay fake

deucebigalo

someone on ebay just tried to "sell" a soft top HMMWV his ebay name is 9096jack its fake he wil tell you he needs money fast and then try to get you to send a moneygram to him, paypal has been notified and has confirmed its a scam

Unfortunately this stuff happens alot! I sold a trailer to someone on ebay, and the guy who won the bid got an email from someone stating to wire him the money western union to an account in England. Funny thing was about 2hours before he got that email we discussed the payment transaction and he called right away, to see if it was me who sent the email. Thus the email had my name as the sender. Good thing he had a brain working and didnt send the money...aua

Rich Johnson

Without disclosing all the embarrassing details, I got nailed by an SOB with 11k worth or counterfit postal money orders. If you ever get PO money orders, take them to the PO, not your bank. BofA (Evil) could have verified them right away with a little machine, instead the teller just deposited them and let me wait for over a month for them to come back from the PO as counterfit. Needless to say my goods and the perp were long gone.

Ryanhooker

Yes its sad. A while back there was a wrecked H1 I was looking at on there. To make a long story short. The bid looked good and the info looked right. Only thing I seen wrong was that it was infront of a wrecking yard and the owner stated that it was at his house, witha clear title. He didnt say it was bought like that. Called the wrecking yard as there number was in one of the pics on a gate. They conformed that the H1 was sold and it had went for 6x what the bid was for and they gave me the owners info to check aginst seller an no match.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks