• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Edmond, OK Parade of Lights 12-1-11

Cleptomaniac

Lol my imagination is not too good! I can repair, rebuild, or modify about any thing! But to take nothing.... I'm no good at it. Have built a few things like tractor parts. And have a pile of (as Eddison would say) not the correct way to build that!
I'll ask my wife she is the creative one!

See you all tonight!

O is hank still in?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M1075 will be in charge tonight as I am bugging out of the event.

Seems like the wife thinks I should spend our anniversary with her instead of with the guys.

What's up with that? :whistle:

merlot566jka

just saw this... umm, trying to work out the details, ive got about 2 hours before you guys are meeting up... dont have lights on the truck, but I do have some things I can throw on the truck real fast. I have to hit walmart, post office, and the house before I can go. I get off work at 330... may not happen. If you see me there, then I made it.

Cleptomaniac

Oh man we had fun:) Too bad you guys missed it! We had 3 m1009s a deuce and 5ton!
Here are the few pics I took.

Attachments

Cleptomaniac

Tackettr when you get back their will be plenty of things for you to do with your trucks!!
Bet if you let us know when you were comming back we could do a convoy or something.
Thanks for what you guys are doing!!:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks