• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

electrical oops

topgun217

Got a question? Today I was tinkering. I pulled the instermment panel off to check bulbs. As I was putting the panel back in place, I noticed a small grey wire off dangleing. I believe it came off the light bulb socket for the voltmeter but it looked like it simply broke off or pulled out. I let it go and did'nt connect it back in. A few hours later I came out and put things back together w/o puting the grey wire back in place and then went to start the truck and she tried to turn over but acted like the batts had drained too low so she wouldn't start.

My ? is: Should I just push the grey wire into the back of the voltmeter and this will solve my problem?

topgun217

Come to find out, I had installed a new head light switch that wasn't so new after all. Put the old swith back in, replaced a 5 amp fuse, charged the batts and
SHE'S ALIVE! Thank god it was simple!

I would also like to thank KIPMAN for all his help during this crisis, the man is a cornacopia of information! HAts Off! Thanks KIP