• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Farm M51A2 Mighty Dump!

b4thundr

Hey ya'll today the farm bought a M51A2 everything works on it so far, found a fuel leak on the injector pump a line. guess the power steering leaks, added a bunch of coolant. but it runs!! so we have a bunch of shale to move for a new building and i think its gonna do the trick!!first question i have is the filters- does anybody know the Baldwin numbers for all of the filters? or whats the best way to go about getting them? we got a spare motor, tranny, 5 wheels-n-tires, windshield assembly, radiator, a injection pump thats broke, and a drivers door. we also have a M1031 im sure most of you have seen my posts on that..http://www.steelsoldiers.com/cucv/41774-m-1031-farm-contact-service-truck.html well thanks for any info and ill post more pics soon when we get this big project underway. I cant wait to load her up and GO! ground is broke and the excavator is on the way!

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Holy cow that is the cleanest dump I have ever seen. Oil filters are the same as Deuce and there are a million posts about that subject.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks