• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FBI truck auction Argosy

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thank You DMax82
so....is that auction done at $58,100?
She weighs almost four times fully loaded at GVW as to what what the Deuce weighs empty

2005 FREIGHTLINER ARGOSY
Sale-Lot Number:AXQSCI22002706City, State:Auburn, WA
Current Bid:58,100 USDBidders:18
Close Time:02/03 07:22 PM CT (Closed)

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What an absolute waste of money unless you own your own tv station and need an out of date mobil up-lynk truck to bounce satalite signals from truck to satalite 22 thousand miles in space back to tv station ! If not just a useless dinasaur with some good camper parts lol

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I watched it until it got above the $20's....

The thing needed a lot of work and had a bad clutch/trans issues.
Im not sure now but once apon a time a single power unit with door that open to the rear and could haul cargo couldnt be longer than 40 ft and some states still might be on that program ! The feds left it up to each state on length laws ! I didnt hear how much the thing weighed but it looked heavy and from what i see all it could gross is 46,000 on that axle set up unless those drive axles were seperate instead of tandum and if seperate would allow 52,000