• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

finally from alabama

ARDUECE

FINALLY TOOK THE TIME TO SIT DOWN AND JOIN SS. QUIT MY GOOD PAYING JOB TRAVELING CONSTRUCTION CIRCUIT,SOLD MY HOUSE,LOADED UP MY WIFE KIDS,M35s,m818 AND DOG AND CAME HOME. OPENED A GARAGE/WELDING SHOP/MV DEPOT/GUNSTORE. LIVING A DREAM AND IT FEELS GOOD. ANY BODY FROM EAST CENTRAL ALABAMA/WEST CENTRAL GEORGIA?

aspann

Welcome to SS. I'm in L.A. (lower Al.) Live near Enterprise and Dothan. Just got my first M35 about 2 months ago. I wish you well and if I get the chance, I will take a ride up to New Site.
Andy

usafe7ret

Welcome to the madness! Now, if you just add a liquor store and a pawn shop, you'd almost have the perfect place to serve your fellow man.

Kind of like Hawkeye's Finest Kind Free Clinic, Liquor Store, and Whorehouse in Crabapple Cove.... (That reference is from the book, not the TV series. Had to keep it clean for the TV censors and audience, don't ya know)

ARDUECE

thanks all. if anyone needs any good used parts let me know.you come take it off and ss members get it cheaper. hopefully the pawn shop will develop within a year or 2.

trukhead

parts n things

thanks all. if anyone needs any good used parts let me know.you come take it off and ss members get it cheaper. hopefully the pawn shop will develop within a year or 2.

Are you selling any M35 sheet metal? What kinds of parts will you be selling? PM me. Here's an idea, Will you have some sort of load out assistance for people bidding on and winning GL auctions at sites In AL? I am disabled and a hand would be very helpful.

I have bid on items on GL in AL but live in WI and could use a hand picking stuff up. That would be a good paying service that would really help.