• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finaly cutting down and giving up

wideload

I like the way you have convinced yourself it is a multi fuel engine and will run on contam fuel ! In other posts you are offering yourself as an expert to vet unscrupulous UK dealers but you cannot even get this correct. The questions you asked me when enquring about the 434 I was recently selling you were either "playing me" or really have no idea what you are talking about !

Jeeagle

I like the way you have convinced yourself it is a multi fuel engine and will run on contam fuel ! In other posts you are offering yourself as an expert to vet unscrupulous UK dealers but you cannot even get this correct. The questions you asked me when enquring about the 434 I was recently selling you were either "playing me" or really have no idea what you are talking about !
I've been under the impression for a long time that the K60 is a Multi-Fuel- compression engine. Far as Contam fuel I am assuming you mean un-filtered waste oils and I would tell anyone never to run that unless in a combat emergency situation. Otherwise properly filtered waste oil, along with other oil-based fuels and some petrol (long as it is cut with some oil to help lubricate injectors and pump) can be used although a suggest diet of offload or road diesel is overall suggested.

This only other issue with using waste oils that are thicker I know of is the congealing factor when sitting for long periods of cold weather.

dgrev

Hey Foxtrot Oscar

How the heck did you break 2 torsion bars?

Regards
Doug

Totally agree. Answers to all your questions are on the 430 forum.
At the museum we just broke two torsion bars on our 432.
Your track and pads look to have plenty of life left. Always good to drive with someone in the Commanders Hatch and a working intercom, as visibility for drivers is poor other than straight ahead.
Keep an eye on temperature gauge. The intercooler is an Archilles heel.
The Peak turret is the rare bit. Many of these APC's in private hands worldwide now. USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Holland, Ireland, and of course, all over UK.
The pack needs to be lifted out for servicing.
Best regards.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks