• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2014 Armed Forces Day Event

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ohio, May 16 – 18, 2014: The Findlay Show, 27th Annual Armed Forces Day Celebration at Hancock County Fairgrounds, Findlay, OH. This year’s event features an American Huey 369 helicopter. Activities include a swap meet, historic MV displays, concessions and entertainment. Sponsored by the Findlay Military Association, Ohio Motorpool, Buckeye Military Vehicle Collectors, and the Marlboro Volunteers. For more information visit: http://findlaymilitaryshow.org/ or contact: Keith Kimmel; (419) 721-4456, kkkimmel@aol.com: John Cheney Sr.; (419) 306-4290, cheneyja@frontier.com.

Last edited by a moderator:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If my little "Buckeye Buddy" will let me set up again with him this year, I'll be there. It's a 12 hour trip, but it the Iola WI show and the Ga Rally are all worth the drive.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Dave, I think the Keebler elf is getting out of MVs and events. I'll split a spot with you!

Oh yeah, congrats on the "new position"!(and those other guys too)

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave, I think the Keebler elf is getting out of MVs and events. I'll split a spot with you!
I may have a space or two for sale. I'm going but not sure if I'll need both of my spaces.

Update: Lane is renting one, Doc (sorry guys), is renting the second.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just realized looking at the calendar I have to be in three different places that weekend and one is for work.

Guess which one wins? :-(

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Say it ain't so!!

The Findlay event wouldn't be the same without some good old fashioned ammo can stacking, peanut throwing, 3 am hillbilly bowling drinking games.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I just realized looking at the calendar I have to be in three different places that weekend and one is for work.

Guess which one wins? :-(
Welcome to unemployment!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
About the only way to lose a job here is to exterminate a co-worker.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ferro and I are planning on coming up. Don't have concrete plans yet, except that Ferro is driving the Dodge of death.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This will be a good weekend!!!

I'm looking forward to relaxing and shooting some bull with good friends and maybe drinking a beer or 3 or 5.

skytroop232

I will be there as well with my usual stuff to sell. Getting lean on items though, the wife and I are starting to focus on retirement someday and I am not buying anything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks