• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First MV

hilber

Seems as if I got apretty good buy on this thing in April. Runs great and I plan to paint it next year. I move slowly and am building a retirment home right now so after I move then comes the shop, if money is available. I was told it was a Nellis AFB security vehicle at one time. I bought it from an induvidual for the cool price of $1500.00. It has about 70,000 and runs and shifts like it is is getting broken in. I have been lurking around reading as many of the threads as I can ann elarning what I can. I have downloaded all the manuals and continue to read and learn.

Attachments

hilber

Well Hells Bells, I guess I stand corrected. I sure thought the CUCV being used by the Military was considered an MV. Guss it shows what I know as a rookie. Maybe my M35A2 will qualify then Let me know. What about M105A2's do they qualify. Guess i better get me sh/t together before I make many posts on here.:grin:

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well Hells Bells, I guess I stand corrected. I sure thought the CUCV being used by the Military was considered an MV. Guss it shows what I know as a rookie. Maybe my M35A2 will qualify then Let me know. What about M105A2's do they qualify. Guess i better get me sh/t together before I make many posts on here.:grin:

The m35a2's defenetly qualify ;-)