• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FOR SE MICHIGAN and others interested

Received a request for Military Vehicles to display while the Vietnam "Moving Wall" is in Brighton, from SEPTEMBER 11 through 14.

Wall will be on display at Mt. Brighton/Jackal Golf Club on Bauer Rd. Vehicles on display may be there or at the airport 4 miles away where the Huey from Peru, IN (www.americanhuey369.com) will be based as well as a group of reenactors called the "wolfhounds" will be camping. Shuttle from wall to airport and back, along with signs and other directions. USO club night on Friday at the VFW, etc.

Looking for someone from that area to coordinate this, PM me and I'll give you the contact info.

If anyone wonders about the worth of displaying with the wall, chat with Citizensoldier, DaveP, or Maxim who did a bang up job in Petoskey Memorial Day week.

67Beast

Man, I wish it was coming to somewhere on this side of the state as I would love to help out with vehicles. Brighton is just a bit too far to get back and forth too for that many days.

They're looking both for trucks to come in for just a day, and also be glad to have anyone that wants to leave their vehicles or camp out for the duration. The airport site will have lights on and probably some security for the helicopter, the Wall location will have 24 hour security.

the coordinator for the vehicles will just need to be someone who will keep in touch with the event organizers to let them know who is coming with what size vehicles and when.

I'll have the info with me at Clare. Look for the guy selling MMMT t-shirts.

ida34

I really can't commit to much this time of year. I can't take the time off and my even be forced to work. This time of year is real busy. I would like to be there with one of the trucks if I don't have to work. I drop by and talk on Saturday.