• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fording kit 90* rubber elbow

racingjoe66

Does anyone know where I can get the 90* rubber elbow for this kit? Just picked up a kit and it was missing and i have had no luck on the internet. Also does anyone know how long the long air tube is? The guy had cut it down to convert it to put on a Hummber H1. Would like to get it back to the right length.

Thanks

racingjoe66

4/1/2" 90 degree silicone ones are easy to come by in either black or blue in 4 ply and around $26.00 shipped. Is anyone able to measure one of there's to get me the dimensions of it and verify its a 4/1/2" on both ends?

Thanks

Action

mine is in the humvee. from memory, it is the same diameter on both ends. just measure the width of the snorkel and the width of the hole on the air filter canister. But, the elbow is longer on one end than the other. maybe just an inch. Me thinks.

Action

cant help. i would have to disassemble my stack including unbolting from windshield, hose clamps, air filter can shield, and air filter can. heat index is currently 100 here. You don't have to have this to drive the humvee. Just wait till you get it.

racingjoe66

No worries! I guess I am just getting impatient waiting for it and want to get everything in order to have on hand :) :) :) I have since learned in the last few minutes that the elbow is 1" long on one end and 1/3/4" on the other.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks