• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Drum

tkgvz

Anyone know of or interested in shipping a trailer (m1102) from fort drum ny to midland va. Want to bid on one but would like to know if I can get it here to midland va.

Thanks.

John

FloridaAKM

You can tow it with regular truck if you get a pintel hitch & a set of magnetic brake lights/turn signals. They track well & have surge brakes to aid with stopping.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are no toll highways between FT Drum and Va.

MilChevyguy

WOW...that was alot of trailers at Fort Drum......so close to me in Canada and I see them in the last 20mins today....sucks to be a Canadian when its related to mil surplus.
I didnt see any restrictions for buyers from Canada so maybe next time for me....or ...(Hint Hint)...maybe one will show up in the classified section!!

Good luck with your trailer OP, post some pics, they all looked like in great shape!!!

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are a few of us in the vicinity of Ft Drum who I am sure would be willing to either/all; pick-up, store and move to a show for nominal beer tokens... I wouldn't totally discount the distance as an issue, though closer is always nicer ....
I mean - it's not as if you are wanting a really awkward pickup like needing a 3 1/5" fifth wheel tractor now, is it!..? "Smiley face"

Cummins25

I will be heading up there probably with my large trailer to load up the trailer I purchased. I could get it to south east PA if anyone is interested. I really don't know if I want to drive that far and try to tow this thing back. Plus i'm not sure if I need PA registration and plates right away. Dont feel like getting hassled.