• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found a Weasel M29C

zak

While driving on US 23 just south of Harrisville, Michigan on Saturday morning I found this for sale. Nobody was around to talk to. I didn't see any rust through and it looked pretty complete. Note said it comes with a parts veh and extra tracks and trailer. I travel this area lot and have never seen this before.

Attachments

WarrenD

A floater! I'd be looking behind the tanks for the rust and rot. Not saying there is any, but that's where it would be. Looks like it's in decent condition, might be an easy resto.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
15 grand? Do you guys think that is reasonable for an unrestored unit? It's not a GPA after all.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
15 grand? Do you guys think that is reasonable for an unrestored unit? It's not a GPA after all.

Ummm....even with the extra parts etc., I was sorta thinking 6-8K ...before I read the note.:(

I think 15K is really out of the ballpark...at least for me.:shock: