• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

From Astan.

Marines42

Glad to be here and look forward to sharing pictures and adventures with you guys. I wanted to post this pic of the Mk 2/3 I am in the process of trying to purchase. I posted in the Cadillac section with an ASV in Dara Noor. Enjoy!

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: New Member

Welcome to Steel Soldiers, Marines42! Glad to have another armor owner onboard, that really is a nice Ferret you have there. Also happy to see some young'uns playing with it, kids love military vehicles!

Marines42

Re: RE: New Member

maddawg308 said:
Welcome to Steel Soldiers, Marines42! Glad to have another armor owner onboard, that really is a nice Ferret you have there. Also happy to see some young'uns playing with it, kids love military vehicles!
Thanks for the welcome. The picture is from the gentleman I purchased it from. It needs some TLC on the metal bins but I have a nice paint scheme picked out for it. :D

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
RE: Re: RE: New Member

Marines 42 - 1st, thank you for carrying on the mission. Second, welcome to a group of addicts - that's OD FEVER
Please come safely - and soon - but get the job done