• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel filter oring source

number9

Changed the fuel filters today and found the bolts that hold the canisters on have square orings on them. These orings totre when taking the bolts out and the filter kit I got did not include them. I was able to find 2 metric standard round orings at advance auto parts that worked good enough to not leak while truck is at idle - haven't drove it yet but won't trust it to drive to Haspin without having the correct orings in it.

I know one thing, spin on fuel filters WILL be on this truck - screw messing wit the stock setup. Oil filters ain't that bad but the fuel filters suck IMO.

Anyways, does anyone have a source for the stick square orings? I am at the inlaws this weekend with no Internet and a SLOW connection on the iPhone and running searches on the forum and web takes forever.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks