• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Lines

cjkeeliii

Is replacing the steel fuel line with rubber from the tank to the lift pump on an m1008 advisable? I'm getting air and if the lines are rusted, seems it would be easier to replace them with rubber.

OL AG '89

My opininion, your are asking for trouble doing this. The metal lines take a lot abuse, even tucked up in frame. I would suggest doing the "pressure"test on the metal lines to confirm your assumptions.

Westech

CPL
more then 18" of non metal or non metal braided fuel lines is a FED no no. Like stated above, if you do that your asking for big trouble. For the cost of metal bulk line (cheaper then rubber by the foot) just do it the correct way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks