• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FV432 sparkplugs/wires....

L999here

Need some guidence here. My sparkplugs,rotor and dist. cap look great,but seems the plug wires (original set-up) may be correded or broken. Have heard there is a better way and that one can replace with a current wire set and cheaper plugs. Any ideas or suggestions appreciated.....

Yohan

Len,

There is a $1.50 ea. spark plug for a Land Rover that will interchange with the FV432's $13.00 ea. Champion plug. You can strip the guts from the armored plug wires and install a quality US set of wires within the steel braided covers- or just leave the wires plain, like in a car. I had a link to the site in the UK that sold the Land Rover plugs for $1.50 USD, but it was on my now crashed computer. I will try to find it for you. This was a mod I was going to do, but never got around to it. I looked high and low and even talked to a rep at Champion plugs to find a cheap replacement for the original 432 plugs or a source in the US. Seems they only make 'em in the UK and of course they couldn't have used a common plug from the US. :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks