• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gama Goat title

snowstorm

You'll need a Bill of Sale, then print out Vermont DMV form VD-119. Fill it out as a new registration, being that Vermont does not title vehicles older than 15 years. Since I couldn't find a NADA value on my Goat I left that line blank as per the lady at DMV. Also, I used the data plate serial number for the VIN. Send the form in with the Bill of Sale ( I sent a copy) with a check for the appropriate registration fees and sales tax. A few weeks later I received a set of plates and a transferable registration. All went well and the people at the Vermont DMV will answer any questions you may have concerning the process. Hope this helps.

HDN

So you don't need to be a Vermont resident to do this? For some reason I thought the Vermont DMV closed that loophole sometime ago. This is good news (y)

Last edited: