• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gas gun info

panzerjunky

Hello Gents
Anyone have any info on who to talk to or where to buy a propane powered dummy gun I would like to find an M60 and an M2HB flex any Ideas?
Thanks Jerry

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The IRAC M2HB is indeed high quality and looks very good. It is made of aluminium.

Up side of the aluminium is that it only weighs about 45 pounds, the down side is you have to be careful to shoot short bursts so you don't melt the barrel (as warned in the instructions from the manufacturer). The aluminium gun also doesn't hold paint well.

I also have a steel M2HB made by John Cheney. It is a superb replica, and has a parkerized finish. Being steel, you don't have to worry about melting the barrel, but it will rust if it gets rained on.
Upside, looks real. Downside, it is almost as heavy as a real gun!

I have one of each gun. Cheney's cost me a little more than the IRAC gun, but if I could only have one, it would be my choice.

Cheers

Pics are Cheney gun

Edit- I looked at the IRAC site just now, the prices are way up from when I bought mine, the gas gun being almost double. Cheney's guns may actually be less expensive now. He does make them to order, so you might have to wait a bit to get it.

Attachments

Last edited: