• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gear indicator repair.

salt6

Since I was down with a bad back, I decided to repair the shift indicator. With a little research I found that part of the cluster was missing. So I replaced it with a few spare parts I had laying around.

Find out tomorrow if it will work.

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
So, is it still working?

I found out today, after working all day to correct dash and speedometer issues, that mine is broken. &^%(#))@*#&$&^#^@*#$*$()(#*&@@^#%!()!&#&@))@&#&#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to reiterate !_)(#&@*#)$&$^%@&$^*&#(@)@*($&$(#)@__$&^^#)#+@*$^#)@_)@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also replaced the speedometer cable and the speedometer still doesn't work. So I need to replace the speedo. The inside of the cable isn't turning.

BTW, the engineer that designed the shift indicator going to school. F'ing idiot.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks