• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL phones not working properly?

DicedDeuceMan

I was forwarded this email that was sent to GL

What's very sad Kieth, is that this is the first time that I have been shown a email that I owed 10 Bucks on. You have a old email that was disbanned in 2004 You emailed ------- and -----------, but not me, I am more salty that the email was not forwarded to me from either of the above.
What is even sader, is the fact that your boss must be pushing you too many hours. If you were able to have enough time to see the email was returned to you, you would have reliezed that it did not make it.
Maybe it was your secretary that was not trained to see a return? Also DOD, did contact me in 05 or 06 about a update on EUC. They must have better resorces? Please pass this on to your managers, they need to expense you some more resorces, maybe a extra secretary?
I respect your decision, like I said, But the phone call was to settle the $8.97 That was shown on my account.. I believe your phone must be defective, because it hung up on me before we could settle on the ballance. Please put in for a new phone, so that in the future when you finally reach a person about a bill, he can settle this little problem.
Keith, I do not wish to do buissnes with a company that cant get you the proper resourses to settle problems quickly and accuaratly.
Please make sure my Credit card numbers are wiped from your databases and my account cant be hacked This would be the other reason for the call.

Sincerely

KsM715

:ditto: Whats your point?

Most threads that start this way dont end well. Remember theres always 2 sides to every story.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Trailer trash does not meet the location requirements, that is every where, and no every where does not count ether, so please put your LOCATION

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Plus, why would you start a thread, using a forwarded email, from someone we may or may not know?
Anyway, 2004, 05, 06, that's a long time ago and I have a short attention span.

At any rate, 10 bucks?? If the feller didn't care enough to handle that little issue years ago, why should anyone here care now?

I'm afraid I just don't get it.:shock:

Flyingvan911

I'm not sure why an EUC would need to be updated except right after a sale. GL would probably charge the ten bucks to the credit card in the first place unless the card was cancelled or over limit. A phone call getting disconnected doesn't mean that GL's phone is bad. Lots of things can happen between one phone and another.

Preacherboy

I called GL Friday and was on hold for 15 minutes and gave up. I emailed them and got a reply back with Letterkenny's site rep's number and a reminder that my lots had to be removed by Aug. 12.

I call the site rep first thing Monday, leave a message and still haven't gotten a call back! And I only have 1 day between now and the 12th that I could go there!

So maybe some phones are broke!

But, to the OP I have no idea what you are talking about...

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I called GL Friday and was on hold for 15 minutes and gave up. I emailed them and got a reply back with Letterkenny's site rep's number and a reminder that my lots had to be removed by Aug. 12.

I call the site rep first thing Monday, leave a message and still haven't gotten a call back! And I only have 1 day between now and the 12th that I could go there!
This is my take on removal from remote (unmanned) sites.

If there is a GL rep there once a week then you have ten weeks to get your stuff if you cannot work around their schedule.

The rule is 10 "working days"........I would argue that point with GL if they threaten you with "abandonment".

Customer service is an oxymoron with GL...they don't get it and prob never will.

I have found that live chat is usually easier than trying to get around the "phone firewall" they have in place out in Phoenix.

The ladies out there on chat can usually do more for you than the higher up pogues if you are nice to them from the get go.

Preacherboy

I normally use the chat as well or email. I was finally emailed a site rep's number, called him twice. Just got a call back today and was given another number and that lady, Amanda was nice and pleasant. She told me they have so many invoices they are giving people, I believe she said 21 business days!

Normally the site reps are really nice about things.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's a little tip I have learned over the years when you want to rip someone.

Wait for it.

Spell check.

You come off sounding like a complete tool when you don't send a correctly worded letter to someone. I make allowances on message boards because I have been known to fat finger things once in a wh...almost every time.

I also agree that chat works well, at least it does for me.