• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Glad hand leak....getting worse

Levelox

I had a leak in my front passenger-side glad hand. So I went down to my local hardware store and got a Cap, took the gladhands off and capped it off. That should fix everything, right? Not so fast hombre, it change the flow pattern and now the emergency brake won't set. After hours and hours looking for a hose that, "must have fallen off", I did some research on steel soldiers and found out that you can't simply Capot off. I will now never turn another wrench on my am Tim 78 without checking with Steel soldiers first. thanks and a big shout out to will@pawnking.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks