• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GMTK AND SGMTK where are they all?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
this one is "tool box inc" with SK brand tools,4 drawers
319cssb, I hope you can get that kit luis1982 has. I have a few but they are all different variants. The one luis1982 is showing is my favorite one. It has a few metric tools and wrenches, the other 2 variants I have do not. Toolboxinc looks almost identical to mine which is a Kipper.

319cssb

319cssb, I hope you can get that kit luis1982 has. I have a few but they are all different variants. The one luis1982 is showing is my favorite one. It has a few metric tools and wrenches, the other 2 variants I have do not. Toolboxinc looks almost identical to mine which is a Kipper.
Yeah that’s a kipper box. It’s like the one I had and was stolen, but I got a better one now. It’s a pelican case, but not an Armstrong GMTK.
Id buy an Armstrong

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Still no GTMKs from me.

I picked up a nearly complete and basically new Armstrong GMTK in a Pelican case and brought it over here.

I got several additional empty Pelican cases back in the US just prior to coming here. All had some type of issue. One had a busted lid and I finally found a replacement lid. By swapping parts I think I have 4 cases. I'm hoping to find a place to get AFFORDABLE, high quality, routed foam inserts so I can my own tool loadouts.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, I just bought the GMKT from Luis1982. Picking it up tomorrow.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Still no GTMKs from me.

I picked up a nearly complete and basically new Armstrong GMTK in a Pelican case and brought it over here.

I got several additional empty Pelican cases back in the US just prior to coming here. All had some type of issue. One had a busted lid and I finally found a replacement lid. By swapping parts I think I have 4 cases. I'm hoping to find a place to get AFFORDABLE, high quality, routed foam inserts so I can my own tool loadouts.
As a heads up reminder, these are what was stolen from me in April. Detective said I’ll never get them back but if anyone sees one being sold in the San Antonio-Houston-Brownsville triangle, please let me know. I have a way of telling if it’s mine.
Thanks