• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goldmine!!!

ARDUECE

I just had a guy pull up with an old ford truck pickup bed made into a trailer. It is level with the top with nos truck parts.mostly m35 stuff. Just looking from the top ive seen 3 new j pipes, 2 injector pumps,seats,window frames,fuel sending units etc... If i can fiqure out how to post pics i will. He didnt want much for the whole load i even bought the trailer too.

ARDUECE

i own a garage,starting a gun shop and mil surplus and have about 15 m35s sitting outside of my shop. i sell used parts and trucks on ebay and ss. i have about 9 m35s and 1 m54 im parting. i tried the manage attachments. im typing this with 1 finger if that tells you anything. he saw the trucks and pulled in. he was headed to scrap yard. i do have cash for green parts. both ways. i buy and sell. od blood addiction.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, you really picked up a good deal there! I could use that pass seat on my truck!

Congrats and best wishes converting the booty to loot!

Rick

Dodge man

still cant get them to take. can someone email me at arnoldsarmory@yahoo.com and i'll reply with some pics that can be posted

It's not the pixel count that matters so much with pictures but the FILE size! The pictures won't upload if the file size is over about 90k. If you have several pictures they won't laod all at once if the file is that big but you can load them one at a time. If the pixel count is larger than 640x480 but the files size is within limits the system will take them but will shrink them before displaying them. Some picture editors give you an option to set the picture quality when you save a picture. If you reduce the quality it will also reduce the file size. With Photoshop you can use a quality of 3 or 4 and get 50k to 60k files that still have decent viewing quality.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks