• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my 2 "new" Dueces Yesterday

Outdoorbum

I won two Deuces from GL in SC a few weeks ago. Finally got them yesterday, they are a little rough but they will do fine. The first one is the rougher one but it has new tires all around on it. The hard top is in great shape, just needs some batteries. What you think?

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They both look pretty darn good to me! [thumbzup] Tell us how you got them home. Are they turbos? Can we see the interiors and engines? New tires, Sweet! Have you tried to start them? Please give us more, I feel like these pics were teasers and now I'm "Jonesing" for more! (I'm Friggin' addicted :cookoo: )

Outdoorbum

I did not have the time to go get these so I used AMAC Logistics to deliver these. They used Capital City Hauling out of Columbia, SC (803-786-4777) to deliver these. The hard top they drove on the truck after a jump but it would not start for me. The soft top winch has never been unwound (really nice). My neighbors look at me like I am a freak so the 3 Deuces just add to my image. Really was late and had no time to fully got through them but here are some shots. The soft top is a turbo but the hard top is not, once I get over to John Winlsow's I will fix that oversite. I will be getting these in shape over the weekend and I will post more pics!

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! That is a nice pair of Deuces! I see you have the Green Fever bad! Even in your avatar your holding a "Green Trout"! Also, before you go and add a turbo, try it as it is a bit. You might like it. I have one that is N/A and it runs quite nice and I think for around town driving, no turbo is handy!(no need to leave it idle in the parking lots)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You got a deal, there. $9K for two deuces including taxes, shipping, etc. is still a good buy for the condition you got those rigs in. Congrats!

Outdoorbum

Thanks for all the feedback and info, I will try it without the turbo and see how it works. First thing is to get them running and start cleaning them up.

CanonNinja

im starting to get majorly jealous of you guys :p I found a damn good truck from a member here, but these GL scores keep popping up in as good or even better shape than what I got. To bad i'm in Texas, as there is NOTHING close to home to look into or to go check out.

N1265

Not wanting to "freak " anybody out here. But looking at the pick of the Deuce without a top from the front ( third pick down ) Doesn't it look like a silhouette of someone sitting in the drivers seat ? when I looked at this picture is stood right out at me. Does anybody else see it ?

I dont know , Maybe I spend way too much time on these forums,

very nice trucks though, Hope you get them on the road soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks