• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gov Auction Supply timeline

Lar45

Does anyone know how long the 6x6 trucks, 2.5 and 5T, will be availible at the auction sites? Do I need to get a couple now and sit on them, or will they still be available in a year?

What is up with the trucks in Texas with all the gauges missing?

TIA for the Noob Questions.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If you have the cash to invest I would grab one or two now.

A few years ago I bought four at one time and paid $1000.00 each...all if them would crank and run (two had brake issues that were easily resolved).

You will probably never see them that cheap again.

It's better to have a deuce and not need it than to need a deuce and not have it.

goodguyzy

type in m35a2 on GL, only one page comes up. last year at least 4 pages would come up. In my opinion the supply is dwindling, that's why you should buy up what you can. BTW the whole page is on the east coast, not much on the left coast. If you can get something in ID? is that Idaho? do it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks